Saturday 4 October 2014

A Taste of Things to Come

Well, well, well...it has been awhile.
I've been a busy little Beaver over the summer and now that fall is here I am ready keep on movin' and shakin'.
The lovely troupe that I spend a lot of time with kicking up my heels just got back from performing at the Ottawa Burlesque Festival.  I had a grand time and it was a wonderful to perform in my first festival with the Knicker Kickers.  We have a lot of great opportunities coming our way in the next few months...I'll keep you up-to-date!
"CanCan Bitch" by the Kicker Kickers - Ottawa Burlesque Festival, September 2014  Photo by Viktor S. DeVice
 
I will be dancing all over town this month & next!  Come out and see me at one or all of these great shows!
 

October 19 - The Knicker Kickers will be performing a new piece!
Skin Tight Outta Sight and Great Canadian Burlesque present:
The 9th Annual Grindhouse Ghoulies!!
A Halloween Spooktacular!   















October 21 - Catch me Go-Go Dancing!
Kitty Nights Toronto - Fatale Dames






October 26 - Naked! Girls! Reading!
Naked Girls Reading - Demons, Devils & the Damned
















November 5 - Dancing on the Reveal Me Stage!
Reveal Me at The Rivoli - November




No comments:

Post a Comment